Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tea joint Stories

The view from the nicest tea joint :-) that is housed under a tree


You know the way you sometimes see people so much and you basically do not have any line of stories you could pursue outside how are you? because you haven't known each other well enough to know do I talk about serious stuff or do I just be my random self and talk about Miss Sharon and how she is killing it.As I figure this out, meet the truck aka my saviour, each time we go for tea which is everyday for about an hour, I think about who left it,why,why they never came back for it, why nobody took it, why its still here in this state and nobody is using it mostly, I discuss this with myself in my head......................so I'm sitting there not doing any conversation and the situation is not awkward me with my truck thoughts and them with their stories :-).
Tea is one of the things I love so when I visit people(those who know me well enough ) they'll give me nice tea or ask me to make the tea myself(it happens too many times) and generally we use big mugs........................what I do not understand is this small tea cups with no handle, are these supposed to be tea cups or for cold beverages?? but when you go to Rome Eyl do as the people of Rome Eyl  do and in this case sip your tea from this very small cups,that could easily be two gulps but I have an image to maintain so small sips :-) :-).



Sometimes we go to tea joints in the village near the sea and eat fish samosas with the tea go to the beach and take pictures :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment